- We sure do! In fact, we have the finest coffee in town, direct from our barista coffee machine.
- Enjoy a morning (or any time) coffee or have coffees made for your client meetings by one of our professional baristas.
- Members are invited to join The Crate Coffee Society, providing them with unlimited coffee, barista training and an invitation to our coffee tasting and improvement classes.
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
The Crate’s shared office space is more than just a place to work. You don’t simply rent a desk, you join a community.
Everything is done for you, we are here to make work-life easier! It doesn’t matter what you are looking for, we can tailor-make a flexible solution for you.
There are no long term contracts required and we can grow with you. In a space overflowing with inspiration, you will enjoy great business learning and are always surrounded by experts.
Your monthly membership costs are packed with massive value. Here’s what is included:
- High quality, comfortable workstation and chair
- Front end reception and concierge
- Onsite IT Support Services (Additional costs apply)
- High level security, including security cameras and after hours alarm monitoring
- Multiple Business Networking Opportunities
- Complimentary Membership, to “Business With Locals”
- Exclusive partnership deals with local lunch outlets
Facilities (Brand New)
- Business lounge
- Multiple break out areas – with lounges, high back furniture and leaners
- Boardroom, Seminar and Meeting Room’s – 12 hours of usage per month included for the first member and 4 hours per member thereafter.
- Play Zone – a hangout for 11yrs+ to do homework, watch movies or play Playstation while Mum or Dad finalises some work.
- Dream Room – a space to brainstorm and plan things out or draw the curtains for a little lunch time snooze!
- Members Kitchen, kitted out with lunch making facilities, filtered water, instant boiling water and fridges.
- Office supplies such as tea, coffee, milk and toiletries
- Concierge – Allow us to organise your catering, parking, taxi or accommodation requirements
Because just about everything is included, it’s easier to say what’s not included. So here’s what you pay extra for: Carparks, Printing, Barista Coffee and Specialty Beverages.
Yes, that’s it, there’s absolutely no other unexpected costs.
Our simple sign up process will take less than 15 minutes, and you could be moving in the same day! It’s that simple!
1-2 month lease in advance, 1 month lease bond (Refundable) and a key tag bond (Refundable)
Yes, Absolutely! There is no capital outlay for furnishings, no more electricity bills, no rates, no cleaning or internet bills – we will cover all of that for you. In return, you will get the flexibility of a fully furnished space that suits your needs.
Yes! – One of our goals is to have a car park available for every desk! That is our major point of difference at The Crate – we have loads of onsite car parks, both covered and uncovered.
This sets us apart from every other shared office space in Auckland and many traditional leased offices. WE HAVE CAR PARKS. No need to turn up to the office hours early to secure a space (or commute from the one you find), or staff having to go out and move their cars every 90mins – like other local co-working spaces.
If privacy or added security is a necessity for you, we have lockable private office spaces suitable for teams of up to six people.
Availability is strictly limited so get in quick.
Many businesses large and small are moving to a shared space because it just makes a lot of business sense.
You will particularly fit in to The Crate if your business is,
- A team of 5-15 people
- 3 or more years old
- Has a manager or owner that is 35-55 years old
Your current workspace is within a 5km radius of The Crate
Our standard arrangement is a minimum term of 6 months, although you can extend that for as long as you want. Once your term is up (unless it has been renegotiated earlier) it will default to a month by month term, however we do require a minimum 3-month notice period for any termination or reduction in space.
Everyday is networking at The Crate! We encourage a professional, yet fun and friendly family culture that breeds good relationships. Good relationships breed trust and trust creates fruitful business engagements and collaborations.
Plus, we host monthly networking events via Business with Locals
Yes, we have the perfect safe and secure spot for you to lock up your bike.
We are located on Constellation Drive in Albany. Our premium shared office space is just minutes from the main motorway on and off ramps, plus the northern express bus station. We also have a local bus stop right outside our front door. There are plenty of local amenities within a short walk from The Crate – Tank, Mexicali, Sushi, a Bakery, the supermarket and the bank are all a few minutes away.
Here at The Crate we have awesome technological capabilities. With high speed fibre internet, video conferencing, AV equipment, and the latest and greatest of gadgets, you will be able to do business the modern way.
We have plenty of great flexible options for every business. Whether you need an Auckland based office for an international operation, somewhere to meet important clients, or simply a safe place to have parcels delivered, our Virtual Office Space options will suit all of your needs.
get flexible and move into the crate
We deliver a fully-customisable, cost-effective office space without traditional leasing requirements.